Celebrate Our Rich Culinary Heritage
Friday, October 11 – Sunday, October 13, 2013
From Our Rivers to Our Lakes to Our Shores – and More!
From our waters to your plate, the Louisiana Seafood Festival is a celebration of all the fresh and flavorful seafood that makes our state great. For generations, family and friends have gathered to enjoy our most famous cuisine — oysters, crawfish, shrimp and more. We celebrate this culture as we gather together to experience it all! Our musicians bring an authentic touch to the festival, offering a toe-tapping experience you don’t want to miss. Come, listen, dance and enjoy … with a lineup of musicians that keep the party going all weekend.
Our three-day festival offers more and more every year:
- Live Local & National Music across two stages.
- Culinary Demonstrations from Noted Chefs and seafood education sessions.
- Arts & Crafts Vendors showcasing gifts, décor and more.
- Food and Beverages from some of the best vendors in the state.
- Free Admission — bring your friends and family!
COME RAIN OR SHINE!
MEET US AT:
City Park’s Festival Grounds
1701 Wisner Blvd,
New Orleans, LA 70124