Prepare for an enchanted evening of elegance, intrigue, mystery, and dance. The New Orleans Hispanic Heritage Foundation (“NOHHF”) will host its black-tie masquerade and annual fundraiser, the Azucar Ball on Friday Nov. 16, 2012 at Mardi Gras World. In keeping with this year’s theme Noche de Carnaval (“Night at the Carnival”), the party will feature a mini-parade, stilt walkers, dancers, performers, magicians and musicians. Mardi Gras World’s large outdoor plaza overlooking the Mississippi river will have cigar bars and scotch and whiskey bars. Music provided by Rumba Buena and Julio& Cesar will keep guests on the dance floor with their fiery Latin beats. The Patron Party will be held in Mardi Gras World’s funky indoor “mini-French-Quarter” room and celebrated Chef John Besh will provide his inspired delights.
Benefits of participating:
- The NOHHF is a non-profit organization and the funds raised go toward providing scholarships to Hispanic studentswho have demonstrated through their academic record the desire and willingness to excel. Since the work and expense of the NOHHF are assumed by its volunteers, every penny that is contributed goes to scholarships for these children.
- Your name will be acknowledged in the invite (if in before Aug. 30th), the program, & displayedduring the event.
- Your donations to the NOHHF are tax deductible. Our tax ID number is 58-1881913.
How to participate:
- · Daiquiri $5,000
- o Includes: Acknowledgement and Logo in the program, 10 tickets to the Azucar Ball and Patron Party, premium seating, and a special commemorative gift.
- · Mojito $3,000
- o Includes: Acknowledgement in Program, 10 tickets to the Azucar Ball and Patron Party, priority seating, and a special gift.
- · Sangria $2,000
- o Includes: Acknowledgement in program, 10 tickets to the Azucar Ball and Patron Party, reserved table.
- · Gift certificates/Gift baskets/Furniture/Toys/Classes/Clothing/ accessories/jewelry/ Books /Artwork/Professional Services
- Silent Auction Donation: anything new valued over $75.00 such as:
3. Buying a TICKET by calling 504-636-0107
- $200.00 Patron Party & Ball
- $150 Ball
- $75.00 Junior ticket if you are under 35
- Volunteering: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join a committee.
We thank you in advance for your support!
– 2012 Azucar Committee
Cristi Fowler Chauvin, Victoria White Baudier, Sofia Pigna Bellini, Ashley Ryan Rayborn
Yakelis Anzola, Elsa Baker, Juan Barona, Maria Bonilla, Jose Cruz, Luz Caputto, Darleen Carlisle, Jennifer Chauvin, Kendall Chauvin, Elena V. Countiss, Carmen L. Duncan, Ingrid Rodriguez-Fierro, Carlos Rodriguez Fiero, Liz Finlay, George Fowler, Cristina Fowler, Jennifer Fowler, Rene Gaus, Ana Gershanik, Nick Lopez, Mary Katherine Lonatro-Tusa, Blanca Rosa Maldonado, Angelle Menard, Carmen Menocal, Vincent Pigna, Caroline Robert, Rosa Rodriguez, Colleen Ryan, Jonathan Suquet, Ileana Suquet, Maria Leon Vallejo, Mullady Voelker