2nd Annual Dependence Day Fundraiser
It’s time for the 2nd annual Dependence Day! This event is about harnessing the power of community to open the first fitness facility in Louisiana dedicated to the more than 300,000 people living with paralysis or amputation.
But we are also going to party, so here’s what we have in store for you!
For more information visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-annual-dependence-day-fundraiser-tickets-61788262356
What To Expect
- Music from the Soul Rebels, DJ Raj Smoove, and Big Sam’s Funky Nation
- A taste of New Orleans, courtesy of some of our city’s best restaurants
- A silent auction featuring collectable art work and other desirable items
- And, most of all, a great gathering of New Orleanians making a difference in our community!
That’s not all! We’re offering a VIP Patron Party—a smaller intimate affair before the big event:
- A taste of Warbuck’s with a cooking demonstration
- Complimentary Cognac and Champagne
- A special musical performance by the incomparable Erica Falls!
This will be a night to remember: celebrating New Orleans and all of our community members and truly Transforming Hope into Action!