Billboard-Topping Bluegrass Trio The Devil Makes Three Headlines Tipitina’s
Critically-acclaimed, billboard-topping Americana/Bluegrass trio The Devil Makes Three will be headlining Tipitina’s on January 24 as part of their much-anticipated Winter 2019 Tour. Supporting the recent release of their album Chains Are Broken, which debuted in the Top 10 Bluegrass Album Charts and Paste Magazine hailed as “an album imbued with solid hooks, catchy choruses and irresistible refrains,” this promises to be one show music lovers won’t want to miss.
For more information visit: http://www.tipitinas.com/calendar/the-devil-makes-three/
What You Need To Know
The Chains Are Broken is the first record of original songs since 2013’s “I’m a Stranger Here”, which was their first appearance on the Billboard Top 200.
– Ages 18+
– Must Have Valid Government-Issued ID to Enter
– General Admission / Standing Room Only
** The Box Office is open 10am to 5pm Monday-Friday **
– Purchaser Must Be Present (with Valid Photo ID -OR- Passport) to Claim Will Call Tickets
– Name Changes Must Be Made Before Night of Show
– No Professional Cameras or Rigs (Cameras with Removable Lenses)
– All Sales Are Final