Boo At The Zoo
Join us for Boo At The Zoo October 26 through October 28. This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train, a haunted house, games, entertainment and more. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
For more information and tickets visit: https://audubonnatureinstitute.org/batz
What To Expect
Please note: Tickets will only be honored for night purchased.
- Friday, October 26: 5pm-9pm
- Saturday, October 27: 5pm-9pm
- Sunday, October 28: 4pm-8pm
Bring your little ghosts and goblins to Boo at the Zoo! This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train (which can be scary for children and adults), a haunted house (scary and non-scary), games, entertainment and more. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
Enjoy the following activities and entertainment, nightly at Boo at the Zoo!
- Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride
- train line closes at 7:30pm on October 26 and 27
- train line closes at 6:30pm on October 28
- Ghost Train may be scary for riders
- Monster Maze by a-MAZE-ing returns
- Scary and non-scary Haunted Mansion
- Trick-or-Treat Houses for little goblins to stock up on treats
- Fun activities and inflatables
- Special Toddler Area
- Age-appropriate inflatables
- Toddler activities
- Live entertainment on two stages
- Meet and greet characters
- Princesses: 5:30 – 7:30pm on Friday, October 26
- Day of the Dead characters: 5:30 – 7:30pm on Saturday, October 27
- Super Heroes: 4:30 – 6:30pm on Sunday, October 28
- Audubon Zoo Animal Encounters
- Endangered Species Carousel included in admission
- Costume and Stroller-wagon decorating contest
- And much more!
All animal exhibits will be closed during Boo at the Zoo.