Creole Queen Sunset Party Cruise
Join us on May 25th on the award winning Creole Queen Paddlewheeler as we cruise down the majestic Mississippi River and attend our after party at Fulton Alley.
What To Expect
Dance and party in the Creole Room with performances by the Free Agents Brass Band and DJ AKA Fool or enjoy beautiful sunset views and the rhythms of the Young Pinstripes Brass Band. Also enjoy hand passed hors d’oeuvres and take home pictures with friends from our photo booth. Experience a genuine New Orleans second line as we proceed off the boat to the after party at Fulton Alley. Access to our private party in the game parlor plus four lanes of free bowling. $4 shoe rental. Multiple bar options during the cruise when purchasing tickets at nolasunsetcruise.eventbrite.com, 21 and up event. Attire, summer dressy casual. Presented by Reviver Events, bringing parties back to life! Sponsored by, Seven Three Distilling Co., Bigeasy.com, Fulton Alley and Signs Express Outlet.
What You Need To Know
- General Admission for $70 + fees will include all entertainment (Two live New Orleans Brass bands and a DJ) access to the Creole Room, hand passed hors d’oeuvres 6:30 till 8:00. Cash bar and entry to the after party.
- Party Cruiser Ticket for $85 + fees will include all listed above plus two call brand drink tickets and entry into the raffle drawing for prizes! Cash bar after tickets are used.
- The V.I.P. EXPERIENCE for only twenty dollars more at $105 + fees will also include an OPEN call brand bar instead of the two drink tickets.
- Boarding and the party begins at 6:00 pm, departure is at 7:00 pm SHARP. Don’t miss the party/boat!!! The Creole Queen will return at 9:00 pm as we 2nd line back into the city. Bring your ticket stub for entry into the AFTER PARTY at Fulton Alley. Reserved area and free bowling up to 4 lanes. (Limited bowling, $4 shoe rental and limited food menu.)
- We will validate parking at the Hilton Riverside lot ($8 off up to 6 hours) You must validate at the ticket booth on the dock before boarding. The ticket booth will be closed when we return.
- Limited seating in the Creole Room for up to 100. So get there early if you want a table. Seating available on a first come first serve basis but let’s mingle, party and dance instead.
- Presented to you by REVIVER EVENTS and Party with Perelli. Bringing parties back to life!
- Ticket sales are final unless the event is cancelled due to severe weather (we cruise in the rain) or if the event does not exceed 120 passengers in which you will receive a full refund.