Dinner And A ZOOvie
Audubon Zoo’s Dinner and a ZOOvie series (May through July) is a great way to spend a summer evening under the stars! Cool Zoo/Gator Run will be open for a small additional fee! Bring your chairs and blankets, bring your own dinner or dine at the Zoo. Food trucks will be on-site as well as some regular Zoo concessions will be open…come hungry! This event is sponsored by Swedish Fish candy.
Get your tickets here: https://audubonnatureinstitute.org/zoovie
May 31 – Incredibles 2 (2018)
Food Trucks: Crepes a la cart, Viet-Nomie’s, Valerie’s SnoBalls
June 14 – Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)
Food Trucks: Valerie’s Snoballs, Saigon Slims
June 21 – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
Food Trucks: Viet-Nomie’s, BonaFried
July 12 – Captain Marvel (2019)
Food Trucks: Crepes a la cart, Burgers Ya Heard!, Siagon Slims
July 26 – How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)
Food Trucks: BonaFried, Burgers Ya Heard!
What You Need To Know
- Doors open at 6:00 pm for either movie or Cool Zoo/Gator Run admission.
- Cool Zoo/Gator Run will be open from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Movies will start after 8:00pm.
- Pre-purchase of tickets is strongly recommended.
- If you decide to add the Cool Zoo experience after your arrival, tickets will be available at the front gate night-of.
- If you purchased movie/Cool Zoo combo tickets, you must pick up wrist bands at the front gate night-of, regardless if your tickets were purchased online or in person.
- Cool Zoo/Gator Run admission cannot be purchased without purchase of a movie ticket.
- Suitcases, backpacks or coolers (with or without wheels) must not be larger than 28-quart size. One per family. Alcohol is not permitted. Glass containers, disposable straws and lids are not permitted for the safety of our animals. Audubon reserves the right to search coolers and backpacks.
- A DJ will be spinning some cool tunes by the Capital One Bank stage and there will be games and activities with prizes to add to the pre-movie fun.
- No glass containers, open candles or pets, please.
- All movies will be shown at the Capital One Bank Stage inside Audubon Zoo