Christmas In the Park
Enjoy a beautiful light display throughout Lafreniere Park! Exhibit features LED lights with fantastic displays such as a lighted 60-foot Sea Serpent in the lagoon, a princess and her magical castle & the gingerbread man!
For more information visit: https://www.visitjeffersonparish.com/events/holiday-events/christmas-park/
What You Need To Know
Old favorites include holiday characters, the beloved Lombardi Trophy between two Saints Players, the Teddy Bear Factory, and Snowman Island! The park sparkles for the holidays with thousands of twinkling lights and displays. $5.00 per vehicle – entrance on West Napoleon Avenue access gate of the park. Children’s Carousel open will also be open nightly – $1.00 per child. Open Sunday thru Thursday Dusk til 9:45 p.m. and Friday & Saturday Dusk til 11:45 p.m. This event starts on November 30th and runs through December 30th.
What To Expect
- Lights come on at 5pm each night
- Gates close at 9:00pm Sun – Thurs Lights off at 9:45pm
- Gates close at 10:30pm on Fri & Sat Lights Off at 11pm
- Write a “Letter to Santa” and mail it
- Decorate an Ornament and hang it on a tree
- Characters make appearances on the weekends
- Both Driving and Walking tour of the Lights
- Concession will be for sale
- Free Nights on 12/25
- New Display Featuring DC and Marvel Super Heroes