- This event has passed.
Essence Fest: Unstoppable Virtual Experience
July 3, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until July 5, 2020
Essence Fest Studios will be streaming the events. Amanda Black, Bruno Mars, Doug E. Fresh, John Legend, Patti LaBelle are only a few of the headliners scheduled to stream live concerts during the evenings.
Essence Fest 2020 Schedule:THURSDAYS:
- ESSENCE Wellness House [5 PM-9 PM (ET)]: Kickstart your path to recovery with meditation, conversations, workouts and tutorials designed to boost your mental, physical, spiritual, emotional and financial wellbeing.
- ESSENCE Beauty Carnival [5 PM-9 PM (ET)]: Step inside a virtual beauty sphere with top brands, makeup artists, hair stylists, skincare experts and more! Stream live tutorials and get expert tips for accentuating your own flawless beauty with products and brands that are making a splash across the globe.
- ESSENCE After Dark [9 PM-10 PM (ET)]: Tune in for music brought to you by your favorite stars.
- Wealth & Power [2 PM-6 PM (ET)]: Get the tools you need to invest in yourself and make strides in entrepreneurship, career and personal finance. Plus, get the latest on the 2020 candidates, the issues that matter most…and why your voice counts!
- Entertainment All-Access [6 PM-7 PM (ET)]: Catch your Hollywood favorites in Q&As and be the first to see exclusive sneak peeks of the hottest upcoming releases.
- Evening Concert Series [7 PM-10 PM (ET)]: Our explosive evening concert series goes digital! Catch the #ESSENCEFest all-star lineup in performances to benefit and celebrate our Essential Heroes, Black-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Get Lifted Gospel Sunday Celebration [11 AM-1 PM (ET)]: Tune in for Sunday worship featuring powerful words of praise and legendary Gospel performances.