- This event has passed.
Food Fight NOLA
May 25, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55 – $100
30 Restaurants & 20 spirits compete to see who can make the Top Dish and Top Cocktail in New Orleans.
Food Fight NOLA -> Website
Tickets click-> HERE
THE FIGHT IS ON! Thursday, May 25th at Spanish Plaza
Yeah You Right Events first-ever Food Fight at Crescent Park was a huge success. 2,500 foodies and fans celebrated New Orleans food, cocktails, and culture on the banks of the Mississippi River. Chefs and mixologists competed in five categories: Top Creative Dish, Top Traditional Dish, Top Vegetarian Dish, Top Classic Cocktail, and Top Creative Cocktail.
This year’s Food Fight moves to the newly-renovated Spanish Plaza where 30 restaurants will compete for the coveted NOLA Boards awards and Food Fighters will determine the winners. Food Fight is an all-inclusive, upscale, 21+ event with live local music, creative lounge areas, an entire tent dedicated to local distillery tastings, and some of the best chefs and mixologists in the city.
Food Fight is strictly limited to 850 VIP tickets and 2,500 Total so don’t wait to purchase your tickets because this event will definitely sell-out.
EARLY BIRD TICKET SALES START March 14th!!
Buy Early and SAVE – the full price of tickets listed below. Tickets will be released in price tiers leading up to the event — as they sell out, the price bumps up. If you want to get in on the savings, then RSVP to the event so you can be notified the moment we go on sale!
William Grant VIP Tickets $135 – 6 pm Entry: VIP ticket holders can access the grand tasting one hour early. VIP-goers will have access to the William Grant VIP tent featuring Hendrix Gin and Milagro Tequila Cocktails from the bar team at Emeril’s and Meril’s plus tasty bites from a soon-to-be announced top chef. VIP also includes additional entertainment, private restroom facilities, and access to all the GA tents.
First Taste Tickets $105 – 6 pm Entry: First Taste ticket holders can beat the crowds by receiving access to the festival one hour early! Enjoy all the dishes and cocktail pairings offered by our 30+ restaurants in the main festival area!
GA Tickets $85 – 7 pm Entry: GA tickets include unlimited tastes from more than 30 favorite New Orleans eateries, all paired with unique craft cocktails from rock-star mixologists plus some of the best tequilas in the world!
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for all restaurant and ticket updates!
• When: May 25th
• Entrance Times: 6:00pm for VIP and First Taste / 7:00pm for GA
• Where: Riverwalk Outlet’s Spanish Plaza- 1 Canal Place New Orleans, LA 70130
• Bring your ID. This event is for 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it. ANY persons under 21 years old will be turned away at the gate. That includes infants.
• We highly suggest you take a cab or rideshare. There are paid parking lots nearby at Harrah’s Casino and Hilton Riverside Hotel
• Large bags and backpacks will not be allowed into the event. Bags approximately 15″ and smaller will be allowed into the festival.
• You will have an e-ticket furnished by Eventbrite sent to your email. If you have multiple tickets, screenshot them and save them on your phone for faster entry.
• We have a 30-day refund policy. Within 30 days, tickets can be exchanged for a future Yeah You Right Events ticket.
• The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. New Orleans Fall means varied weather.
• We will have Evamor water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival. Please do not bring a water bottle to the festival. FREE water is available in the festival.
• No kids allowed. This is an over 21-year-old event. Please leave your children at home. We aren’t afraid they will drink, we just don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.
• NO PETS! Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.
In order to produce public events during this pandemic, we require that each patron purchasing a ticket to one of our events must take personal responsibility.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to the following for yourself and your party of ticket holders:
If you are sick, have been sick, have any symptoms, or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 in the last 7 days, please take responsibility and stay home until you are healthy. We will honor your tickets for a future event.
You will not hold Riverwalk Outlets, Yeah You Right Events, their staff, volunteers, partners, sponsors, or breweries liable if you are to contract the virus at any time. We will take every precaution to mitigate risk for those in attendance, following the current health guidelines. Agree to follow all event safety protocols as outlined by Yeah You Right Events, and local and state health officials. We will update you prior to the event with these requirements.
DO NOT BRING:
• Weapons of any kind • Illegal substances• Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc.• Laser pens and similar focused-light devices• Chairs• Pets (service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy)• Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles need to be parked outside of festival grounds (bike parking will be available).• Musical instruments• Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)• Outside food or drink including water (it’s free in the event)• No large bags or backpacks
Food Fight benefits the PLEASE Foundation which help at-risk high school students with mentorship, leadership training, and scholarships to attend local college-preparatory schools in and around the city. PLEASE celebrates its 15th year with a 100% graduation rate, and since 2014, 100% of these students have been accepted into college. For more information about the PLEASE Foundation, visit www.pleasefoundation.org