- This event has passed.
Hermann-Grima + Gallier Historic Houses Wine Fête
April 30 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$50.00 – $2000.00
Wine and cheese, please!
Tickets are limited. Buy now: https://one.bidpal.net/winefete/welcome
This year we’re bringing the party to you with wine and cheese pairings, music, history, and more though a virtual program. Our hour-long party will feature expertly paired wines and cheeses selected by sommelier Ray Gumpert of the Furloughed Four. He’ll guide you through the pairings as you get to experience French Quarter history, local music, check-ins around town, and much more.
In addition to the wine and cheese party, we also have an optional catered dinner (with more wine pairings!) by the Furloughed Four to continue the evening with your friends and family. Each meal serves 10 people, and one very special option will have the Furloughed Four in your home for an unmatched fine dining experience!
The Silent Auction kicks off Friday, April 16th and will run through the 30th. This auction greatly support the educational programming at our museum and the ongoing preservation of our 19th century historic houses. Make sure you to set your bids or use the buy it now feature for those must-have items!
Notes about ordering:
– Order by Monday, April 19th
– All items will be delivered to addresses in Orleans Parish and Old Metairie using contact information provided at checkout
– If you are outside of the delivery area, you may pick up your items from The Exchange Shop (818 St. Louis Street) on April 30th between 10am – 4pm.
– Adult 21 or older must be present to accept delivery or pick up items
– No refunds, exchanges, or substitutions (allergies will be accommodated)
Please contact Alyse Mouledoux at [email protected] or (504) 274-0744 with questions or dietary restrictions.