- This event has passed.
Jazz @ the Blue Dog
May 8, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until May 29, 2021
Now Playing: Jazz @ the Blue Dog
It’s music to our ears to hear live music return in the Big Easy. Taking place every Friday and Saturday night in the Rodrigue Gallery, Jazz @ the Blue Dog is the newest place to hear the music you’ve missed in New Orleans this spring. Grab a refreshing beverage from our bar and take a seat to enjoy some of the best live jazz in town.
- Friday, Apr. 30: Mark Morganelli & The Jazz Forum All Stars featuring Eddie Monteiro, Nanny Assis and Daniel Assis
- Saturday, May 1: Mark Morganelli & The Jazz Forum All Stars featuring Eddie Monteiro, Nanny Assis and Daniel Assis
- Friday, May 7: Dukes of Dixieland
- Saturday, May 8: Dukes of Dixieland
- Friday, May 14: To Be Announced
- Saturday, May 15: To Be Announced
- Friday, May 21: To Be Announced
- Saturday, May 22: To Be Announced
- Friday, May 28: To Be Announced
- Saturday, May 29: To Be Announced
Musical acts and admission prices vary so check back regularly for schedule updates. Admission includes complimentary valet parking for one car for up to four hours. Click here to purchase tickets in advance.
Make a night of it and take the lift home instead. Enjoy one of our modern guestrooms with plush bedding and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. Upgrade your stay and live large in one of our spacious suites with ample room to spread out and relax. Click here to book our best available rates.
Brimming with style but grounded in substance, Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is the perfect base for your downtown escape. Located on Canal Street, our hotel is steps from the buzz of the French Quarter, and also offers seamless access to notable NOLA points of interest including award-winning restaurants, top attractions like Jackson Square, Bourbon Street and Harrah’s Casino and premium shopping. Hotel amenities include the following:
- Starbucks on site
- Atrium Lobby
- Pelican Bar
- Expansive Fitness Center
- Rooftop Pool (temporarily closed for renovation)
- Sheraton Club Lounge (temporarily closed)
- Guestrooms and Suites with floor-to-ceiling windows