- This event has passed.
Natural Wines Roundtable
June 11, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$75.00
The term natural wine is somewhat ambiguous and there are disagreements between fans of the wines as to what exactly constitutes a natural wine. One popular phrase is the idea that “nothing is added and nothing is taken away.”
Sample a selection of on-trend natural wines and join the discussion:
- How do we define Natural?
- Sustainable vs. Organic vs. Biodynamic vs. Minimal Intervention vs. Natural vs. Orange
- The Sulfur question
- What should you be looking for in a Natural Producer?
- What does it take to produce great Natural wines?
- What are the best sources to learn more?
Moderator: Mike Kennedy – State Portfolio Manager Fine Wine & Spirits, Republic National Distributing Company
Panelist: Jonathan Gray – Distributor Sales, Uncorked Fine Wine & Spirits
Panelist: Neil Gernon – Producer/Distributor, Vending Machine Winery, Select Wines
Panelist: Catherine James – Fine Wine Retailer, Faubourg Wines
Panelist: Matthew Laborde- Distributor Sales, Neat Wines
Panelist: David Schavone – Co-Founder, RedThumb Natural Wine
DISCLAIMER: Must be over 21 years of age to attend all Festival Events. No infants, strollers, animals or exceptions!