New Orleans Bourbon Festival
Kicking off the New Orleans festival season in 2019, the third annual New Orleans Bourbon Festival will provide our attendees with an opportunity to enjoy exceptional bourbon and cuisine surrounded by the charm and culture of New Orleans. We will have the finest bourbon distilleries and restaurants and provide the most experienced and relevant speakers. In addition to our continued attention on “Women in Bourbon,” we’re happy to announce this years theme – Bourbon Legends. The Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel will be our festival headquarters and the location for our seminar series. Additionally, the Hilton New Orleans Riverside will play host to our awards judging and VIP welcome reception. The venue for the main event is the CONTEMPORARY ARTS CENTER NEW ORLEANS, located in the historic Warehouse Arts District. It will feature a cigar lounge, two grand tastings of bourbon from the world’s finest distilleries, traditional New Orleans cuisine, and live classical jazz music.
All proceeds of the festival will be donated to the general fund of Kids Can NOLA, our permanent charitable beneficiary. Kids Can NOLA is a not for profit organization created to benefit the welfare of children in the metro New Orleans area. Whether for educational or medical purposes or their general well-being, Kids Can NOLA wants to be there to make a difference in childrens’ lives.
For more information visit: http://www.neworleansbourbonfestival.com/
What You Need To Know
- General Grand Tasting: Friday or Saturday (7:30 PM – 10:30 PM); enjoy the finest bourbon on the market, great New Orleans cuisine, cigar lounge, jazz music and marketplace.
- Connoisseur Grand Tasting: same as General; plus, Friday & Saturday seminars from the industry’s foremost experts (7:30 PM – 10:30 PM).
- VIP Grand Tasting: same as Connoisseur; plus, access to both Fridayand Saturday Grand Tastings (6:30 PM – 10:30 PM), including one-hour early entry to sample premium bourbons; plus, VIP welcome reception.
- Ultimate VIP Judging: same as VIP; plus, Thursday and Friday bourbon judging – you will determine the New Orleans Bourbon Festival award winners!
- Food Only at the Grand Tasting: Friday or Saturday (6:30 PM – 10:30 PM); designated as your groups responsible party but still want to enjoy great food, cigars, jazz music and marketplace? This ticket is for you. This ticket is not eligible for bourbon tasting.
- Seminar Access: Friday & Saturday (10:00 AM – 5:45 PM); unlimited seminar access available.
FOR GROUPS OF 8 OR MORE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICING.
Bartender Bourbon Brawl
Free to the general public, we kickoff the 2019 New Orleans Festival with our “Bartender Bourbon Brawl.” We host local bartenders competing for bragging rights (and a beautiful trophy) for the best bourbon cocktail in the city that created cocktails. To be held on Wednesday, March 20.
TIME AND LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE.
What better way to enhance your New Orleans Bourbon Festival experience than with a Bourbon Dinner pairing world class New Orleans cuisine, your favorite bourbons and industry experts. Seats are limited. All dinners to be held on Thursday, March 21. Times are subject to change. Bourbon dinner tickets are sold separately.
A FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE BOURBON DINNERS, PRICES, GUEST PRESENTERS AND TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
Seminar Speaker and Guest Lineup:
Join us for Friday & Saturday educational seminars from the industry’s foremost experts. Seats are limited.
A FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE SEMINARS AND PRESENTING SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
Date And Time
Wed, Mar 20, 2019, 6:30 PM –
Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 10:30 PM CDT
CONTEMPORARY ARTS CENTER NEW ORLEANS & HILTON NEW ORLEANS RIVERSIDE (Bourbon Dinner times and locations vary; see “Ticket Type” for more information)
900 Camp Street & 2 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130