- This event has passed.
New Orleans Kidney Walk
November 6, 2022 @ 8:30 am$5
The New Orleans Kidney Walk is Sunday, November 6, 2022 at the Shrine on Airline in Metairie. Join the kidney community as we gather together again to fight kidney disease and spread awareness about organ donation.
2022 Kidney Walk – Sunday, November 6—The Shrine on Airline
Register and donate at: www.kidneywalk.org/nola
Important Walk Day information
- Where: The Shrine on Airline—6000 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA (Behind old Zephyr Stadium)
- Time: Registration: 8:30am; 2 mile Kidney Walk starts at 10am
- Parking: Parking available behind the baseball stadium—First come first served
- Registration and Check-in: All teams, walkers and participants should register/check in at registration area next to the pavilion.
- Is there an admission fee? The suggested minimum donation is $5.00. Every walker who raised $100 will receive a Kidney Walk t-shirt.
- Will there be food and beverages at the Walk? Yes. Fruit, popcorn, and water are complimentary to everyone.
- Coolers, outside food and beverages are permissible. Make sure to bring plenty of seating for family and friends – the ground could be wet and there is no seating at the event site.
- Is the Walk handicap accessible? Yes, the Walk route is handicap accessible.
- Are dogs welcome? Yes, dogs are welcome and must remain on a leash.
- Is the Walk rain or shine? The New Orleans Kidney Walk is rain or shine. The weather forecast is calling for a high of 81 and a low of 68. Plan for warm and cloudy conditions.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday, November 6, 2022 when we take lifesaving steps to prevent kidney disease and promote living organ donation.
Questions? Call 504-861-4500 or email [email protected].