NOLA FRAY 0.5K: The Ultimate Underachiever’s “Run”
NOLA Fray will host The NOLA Fray 0.5k — The Ultimate Underachievers “Run” on Saturday, February 9th in partnership with Miel Brewery and Tchoup Yard. Locals will have the chance to experience a typical NOLA Fray special event, meet new friends and sign up for the organization’s spring sports leagues, beginning in March. Tickets (starting at $35) are now available at www.NOLAFray.com. Lifestyle services company United Fray is excited to launch in New Orleans as NOLA Fray through the acquisition of the Southern Sports League (SSL).
NOLA FRAY 0.5k: TICKET INCLUDES:
- Four free drinks.
- An awesome souvenir T-Shirt.
- A sweatband to help you through your 1600 foot “run.”
- Free pizza during check-in before the run begins.
- Free food item from Karibu Kitchen and champagne as you celebrate crossing the finish line.
- Amazing racing bib so we can still remember you when looking through pictures the next day. “Hey Jim, #271 was so much fun!”
- An oval Euro-style 0.5K sticker that you can attach to your rear windshield to commemorate your 0.5k victory.
WHAT NOLA FRAY OFFERS.
- Social Sports Leagues: NOLA Fray now offers softball (Mid-City Yacht Club), kickball (City Park and Wisner Playground) and cornhole (Tchoup Yard) leagues for young professionals to be active and social while having fun.
- Special Events: NOLA Fray will host community-building special events such as speed dating, NOLA Field Day, scavenger hunts, outdoor adventures, culinary delights, pop up events and more.
- Corporate Partnerships: NOLA Fray will foster dynamic partnerships with local businesses, nonprofits and brands to inject fun into the workplace and within the community as a whole.
- #FRAYLIFE Blog: #FrayLife is our take on the coolest things and best experiences happening in and around the New Orleans community. From coverage of local day events and festivals, to new concerts coming to town, #FrayLife hosts informative and influential content uncovering the coolest things to do in New Orleans.