- This event has passed.
Tour de Jefferson 2021
April 18 @ 5:30 am - 11:00 am$20.00 – $60.00
Whether you’re super experienced, or you just bought your family bikes in the last 6 months, we know you’re itching to get out for a day of perfect roads, sunshine, and cool crisp air.
We’re thrilled to offer the cycling community a fun, safe, and family-friendly event this Spring! Celebrating its 15th year, Tour de Jefferson is a unique way to experience the scenery of Louisiana’s heartland! This event is a social ride for cycling enthusiasts of all experience levels through Jefferson Parish. The goal of this ride is to continually enhance the awareness of quality-of-life amenities, recreational venues, and the Bicycle Master Plan in Jefferson Parish.
Social Distancing & Masks will be REQUIRED at the following locations:
No Mask – No Ride | No Helmet – No Ride | No Bib – No Ride
-Rider Check-In / Breakfast Snack Area
-Finish Line Refreshments
DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK WHILE RIDING?
We ask you to wear masks during the ride line-up while everyone is in the same area. Once you are out on the route with adequate space between you and fellow riders, you will be able to take your mask off. Since these roads allow us to create multiple route options with plenty of space between participants, it is our hope that you will be able to enjoy the majority of the ride without having to wear a mask. Of course, we do ask that you use caution and that you wear one if you are approaching an area with a large group of cyclists. Thank you!
TOP TEN TOUR DE JEFFERSON RULES
- All participants must have a bib to participate, regardless of age. If you are caught on the route without a bib on, you will be pulled from the course.
- The ride will start at 7:30 AM SHARP. All participants must arrive by 7:00 AM in order to participate
- Police coverage on the route will start at 7:30 AM and end at 11 AM
- ALL riders must be off the road by 11 AM at the latest
- It is the rider’s responsibility to choose the route that is a best-fit for their experience level. Please select a route that you can complete in under 3.5 hours
- All adult participants must sign their own waiver in order to receive their rider packet
- Riders between the ages of 0 and 17 must provide a waiver signed by a parent or guardian in order to ride
- All riders must wear a helmet, regardless of age
- Recipe for Success: Pre-Register – Sign Your Waiver – Pick Up Your Bib + Wear it the Whole Event – Arrive by 7 AM – Pick a Route That’s Right for You.
- Have Fun!
Important Registration Notes:
- Online Registration will close on Thursday, April 15th, 2021 at 12 PM CT.
- You are be able to register in-person at packet pick-up on Friday, April 16th and Saturday, April 17th without incurring additional fees.
- All registration rates listed below will increase by $10 for day-of registration on Sunday, April 18th. T-Shirts are not guaranteed with day-of registration. You must arrive by 7 AM to register at the event.