Krewe Of Boo’s Halfway To Halloween Pub Crawl
It’s already halfway to Halloween! Join us for the second Krewe of Boo’s Halfway to Halloween Pub Crawl presented by Pat O’Brien’s. We start at Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, 701 Tchoupitoulas Street at 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 16th. Registration is free. Support the Krewe of Boo by registering as a V.I.P for $40 which includes a specialty cocktail at each stop (four total). Costumes encouraged but not required.
For more details click here: https://www.kreweofboo.com/events
About Krewe Of Boo
When Brian Kern watched front-loaders scooping up tons of beads from the streets along parade routes in New Orleans, he got an idea. An idea long overdue.
The Kern family has been creating Mardi Gras magic since 1947, and Brian is used to carnival innovations. Since taking the reigns of the exciting New Orleans Halloween parade, the Krewe of BOO!, Brian Kern has come up with an innovative solution to the same-old-beads waste problem: Locally-made throws that won’t just be tons of trash to have to clean up after the parade passes by! New Orleans-made food items and local collectible objects parade goers will want to consume or keep as mementos of the exciting new celebration.
Our 2018 parade throws include these exciting items:
- Eco Friendly cups from Giacona Container Company (Louisiana made)
- Pralinettes from Aunt Sally’s (Made in New Orleans)
- PJs Coffee Frac Packs (Made in New Orleans)
- Collectible Light Up Medallion Beads (Imported)
- Chee Wees from Elmer’s Fine Foods (Made in New Orleans)
- Plush Toys (Imported)
- Krewe of BOO! Limited Edition Shirts (Printed in New Orleans)
- Assorted Beads (Imported)