Marty Gras Concert
On May 3oth join us for the Marty Gras Concert to Benefit Marty Hurley Endowment at Brother Martin High School.
For more information and tickets visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/397262997724401/
What To Expect
Performances by Bag of Donuts, Bucktown All-Stars, Peabody, The Brother Martin Stage Band and Drumline + Live Auction and Special Guests
– Special guests scheduled to appear include Arthur Hardy, Keith Spera (’85) and Mark Romig (’74)
– All ticketed guests will receive a special 5th Anniversary gift.
– Live Auction hosted by Mark Romig (’74)
– VIP tickets to include Upsatirs Balcony VIP vieweing access, limited seating, (2) drink tickets, catering from Katie’s Mid-City and a special 5-year anniversary gift.
What You Need To Know
– Ages 18+
– Must have valid Government-Issued ID -OR- Passport to enter
– General Admission / Standing room only
– Purchaser must be present (with valid photo ID -OR- Passport) to claim Will Call Tickets
– Name changes must be made at least one hour prior to Door Time – Contact TicketWeb Customer Service at 866-777-8932 in order to make a name change
– No professional cameras or rigs (cameras with removable lenses)
– All sales are final
** The Box Office is open 10am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday **
ONLINE TICKET SALES WILL CEASE APPROXIMATELY 1 HOUR BEFORE DOORS OPEN
TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE (WILL CALL) WILL BE HELD AT THE FRONT DOOR -OR- THE BOX OFFICE WINDOW ROUGHLY 30 MINUTES BEFORE DOOR TIME