The Great Amazing Race: A Family Friendly Adventure/Obstacle Race
Joins us for the Great Amazing Race on December 2nd! SIGN UP NOW … America’s Most Exciting Family Friendly Adventure Race! Donate Sneakers for Cancer! Supporting Pediatric Cancer and 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
For more information visit: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
What To Expect
Get ready to enjoy America’s most exciting family-friendly adventure race. Modeled after the popular TV show “The Amazing Race”, two person teams race in competition with other similar age teams. Teams complete a variety of fun physical challenges at multiple stops along the course. “Teamwork” is the key skill as each challenge requires the involvement of both racers in order to complete before advancing. Walk, jog or run – and be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. It’s a great bonding experience and way more fun than a 5K race!
What You Need To Know
Waves begin every 10 minutes – kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Open for ages 4 to 84.
2. 2 person teams … adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. 2 course levels … Recreation (for leisure pace teams) & Competitive (for physically active teams).
4. 4 race divisions … Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. 1st place medals are awarded to each division winner.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course … race happens rain or shine.
CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race … and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.