Tickfaw 200 Poker Run
Come and join us for a weekend of fun, friends, partying, and fantastic boating- the Tickfaw 200 Poker Run takes place on May 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th 2019. This is Louisiana’s Largest Power Boat Poker Run, Where the Big Boys Play!
For more information visit: http://bloodrivermarina.com/
What You Need To Know
This year all proceeds will go to the Sheriff’s Department Marine Division.
The Tickfaw 200 will again be a four day event. You will be able to pick up your entry badges at Blood River Landing beginning Wednesday May 1st, 2019. You can get your badges punched starting at noon on Friday and/or Saturday.
- The bands will start Wednesday night and end on Saturday night at the Fun House.
- Remember: No outside drinks are to be brought into any bar, this includes the Fun House!
- The boat launch will be closed at the marina at noon on Friday and you will be able to remove your boat on Sunday morning, unless it is broken down and cannot power itself.
- There are two local, land based fuel stops in close proximity. Ratcliffs and Riverstop Chevron they offer ethanol free gas, are located on HWY 22 and are within four (4) miles of the marina.
- Food will available at the Marina.
Time for the BIG BOYS to PLAY!
10 Stops 10 Cards – 5 CARDS TO PLAY
Best Hand …….. $2000
Second Hand …. $1500
Third Hand ……. $1000
Worst Hand …….. $200
Royal Flush of Spades (A,K,Q,J,10) $5000
HOW TO PLAY
You can start picking cards up at 12 pm from anywhere you like on the run.
Cards have to be turned in by 7pm at the FUN HOUSE Saturday. NO RAIN OUT DATE!
- There will be 9 stops for the Poker Run.
- Entry fee is $260 a hand
- You will need five (5) stops to qualify for a hand.
- Five of the stops are accessible by land if you choose to travel by car instead of boat.
- You can purchase two (2) additional cards (1st card is $20, 2nd card is $40) when you turn in your hand.
- All the money from the additional cards goes into a pot, making it a progressive pot. The pot gets bigger with each extra card that is punched.
Dealers will begin dealing hands at 3 P.M. on Saturday. You must be in line by 7 P.M. to receive a hand.
The stops are listed as:
- Prop Stop – Tickfaw River
- Lagniappe – Diversion Canal
- Canal Bank Bar – Diversion Canal
- Gators Den – Manchac
- Riverside Bar – Madisonville
- Morton’s – Madisonville
- Blue Crab – New Orleans
- The Blind Tiger – Slidell
- Shaggy’s Pass Harbor – Pass Christian, Ms