October 8, 2022 |
Cure by Design, New Orleans unites the community behind the American Cancer Society’s efforts to save lives from cancer. We invite you to join in supporting the American Cancer Society at the premier event of the season, Cure by Design New Orleans Gala presented by the Ochsner Cancer Institute, on Saturday, October 8, 2022, at Mardi Gras World in New Orleans.
This stunning event kicks off with a cocktail hour from 6:00pm – 7:00pm complete with a champagne lounge and entertainment by the Truffle Honeys and the Oui Dats. The gala, hosted by local favorite, Garrett Hartley, and Fox 8 Anchor, Kelsey Davis, will kick off at 8:00pm and go into the night, ending at 11:00pm.
Gala Highlights Include:
- Live entertainment from eight-piece party band, Divine Play
- Mission-focused Fashion Show
- Presentation of our 18 distinguished Cure Champion Honorees
- Heart and Soul Award Presentation
- Silent Auction
- Jewelry Raffle sponsored by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Honor Wall sponsored by Hattie Sparks Interiors
- New Orleans’ Top Restaurants
- Specialty Cocktails, Wine, and Spirits
- Black Tie Attire
Proceeds from Cure by Design will directly benefit the Patrick F. Taylor Hope Lodge on River Road in New Orleans. The Hope Lodge program provides a free home away from home for cancer patients and their caregivers.
For more information about the event, please contact Andrea Lockwood [email protected]