March 11, 2023 |
Presented By Henry Aucoin Foundation & Children’s Hospital of New Orleans. Dressy Casual. Theme attire is encouraged. Live Music by Snapper & The Fishsticks. Open Bar. Raffles & Silent Auction. Casino Tables. Henry’s Hearts Gala benefiting the Henry Aucoin Foundation. Proceeds will be allocated to pediatric heart patients and their families. This is a 21 or older event.
Tickets click -> HERE
HENRY’S HEARTS GALA – COMMON QUESTIONS
- If I leave the event, can I re-enter at a later time? Re-entry is not allowed unless you are wearing a bracelet.
- Do I have to be present to win the raffle? For the 50/50 raffle yes.
- Where Can I Park? There is parking at The Alexander Room and on the street. There is no charge for parking.
- Is there an age limit or requirement? The event is for 21 Years & Older
- What time do the doors open? 7 p.m.
- Will there be an ATM? No.
- Can I use a credit card for the silent auction? Yes
- Can I use a credit card for the raffles? No. Cash only.
- I am a vegetarian; will there be food there for me?
- I have a gluten allergy; will there be food there for me?
- Can I purchase tickets for the gala at the door? Yes, as long as the event is not sold out before.
- Will I receive a paper ticket in the mail? No, all tickets are to be printed at home unless you are a sponsor or purchase tickets with check or cash.
- Do I have I have to have a ticket to enter the event? Yes, you must have a ticket to enter.