August 25, 2022 |
You’re invited to New Orleans magazine‘s Sip & Social event at Evangeline. Join New Orleans Magazine to sip and socialize with other locals as they enjoy happy hour drink specials and complimentary hors d’Oeuvres. The August Sip & Social will take place at Evangeline, 329 Decatur Street, on Thursday, August 25th from 5-7 PM. There will be a $5 admission benefiting Juvenile Diabetes.
- Strawberry Blonde (Vodka)
- Rum Punch (Rum)
Complimentary Passed Hors d’oeuvres:
- A trio of Louisiana Sausages
- Fried Alligator with House-made Remoulade
- Chargrilled Oysters
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Fried Crawfish Tails & Pickles
Complimentary Food Station will include:
- Crawfish & Grits (Featured on Food Network and at NOWFE)
- Alligator Creole (Signature Menu Item)
- Crawfish Étouffée (Signature menu Item)
There will be a $5 admission benefiting Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Advanced reservations are required. Reservations are nonrefundable.
Space is limited. Must be 21 to attend.
Tickets: click-> HERE