October 27, 2022 |
Restaurants compete to be Top Taco of New Orleans – You choose the champs with unlimited tacos, cocktails, tequila samples, Modelo, and more. We are so pumped for this year’s Top Taco. It’s shaping up to be an amazing event- our best one ever. We return to Lafreniere Park in Metairie on Thursday, October 27th, 2022, but we are moving it to the waterfront where we can really enjoy the beauty of the park. At Top Taco, festival-goers sample unlimited tacos and signature cocktails from some of the best restaurants in New Orleans, voting for their favorites to crown five categories of awards: Top Creative Taco, Top Traditional Taco, Top Vegetarian Taco, Top Margarita, and Top Cocktail. With three stages of amazing music, creative lounge areas, an entire tent dedicated to mezcal tastings, and some of the best chefs and mixologists in the city, Top Taco has become the can’t-miss foodie event in New Orleans – and always sells out. 21 + and over event**
EARLY BIRD TICKET SALES START JULY 12th
Buy Early and SAVE – the full price of tickets listed below. Tickets will be released in price tiers leading up to the event — as they sell out, the price bumps up. If you want to get in on the savings, then RSVP to the event so you can be notified the moment we go on sale!
VIP Tickets $135 – 6 pm Entry: VIP ticket holders can access the grand tasting one hour early. VIP goers will have access to a private tent and tastings by 6-star pit-masters of New Orleans competing for your vote for the best BBQ dish in a separate category not available to GA and First Taste! Top bartenders will mix innovative cocktails along with full open bar, premium tequila tastings, ice cold Modelo beer, Corona seltzers, and wine to wash it all down.
First Taste Tickets $105 – 6 pm Entry: First Taste ticket holders can beat the crowds by receiving access to the festival one hour early! Enjoy all the tacos & drink pairings offered by our 40+ restaurants in the main festival area!
GA Tickets $85 – 7 pm Entry: GA tickets include unlimited tastes from more than 40 favorite New Orleans eateries, all paired with unique craft cocktails from rockstar mixologists plus some of the best tequilas in the world!
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE –> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/top-taco-2022-tickets-370011232557?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for all restaurant and ticket updates!
• When: October 27, 2022
• Entrance Times: 6:00pm for VIP and First Taste / 7:00pm for GA
• Where: Lafreniere Park- 3000 Downs Blvd. Metairie, LA 70006
• Bring your ID. This event is for 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it. ANY persons under 21 years old will be turned away at the gate. That includes infants.
• We highly suggest you take a cab or rideshare. Or bring a designated driver because there’s plenty of park on site.
• We do not recommend wearing heels as the event space has varied terrain including grass.
• Large bags and backpacks will not be allowed into the event. Bags approximately 15″ and smaller will be allowed into the festival.
• You will have an e-ticket furnished by EventBrite sent to your email. If you have multiple tickets, screenshot them and save them on your phone for faster entry.
• The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. New Orleans Fall means varied weather.
• We will have Evamor water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival. Please do not bring a water bottle to the festival. FREE water is available in the festival.
• No kids allowed. This is an over 21-year-old event. Please leave your children at home. We aren’t afraid they will drink, we just don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.
• NO PETS! Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.
In order to produce public events during this pandemic, we require that each patron purchasing a ticket to one of our events must take personal responsibility.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to the following for yourself and your party of ticket holders:
If you are sick, have been sick, have any symptoms, or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 in the last 7 days, please take responsibility and stay home until you are healthy. We will honor your tickets for a future event.
You will not hold Lafreniere Park, Yeah You Right Events, their staff, volunteers, partners, sponsors, or breweries liable if you are to contract the virus at any time. We will take every precaution to mitigate risk for those in attendance, following the current health guidelines. Agree to follow all event safety protocols as outlined by Yeah You Right Events, and local and state health officials. We will update you prior to the event with these requirements.
DO NOT BRING:
• Weapons of any kind • Illegal substances• Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc.• Laser pens and similar focused-light devices• Chairs• Pets (service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy)• Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles need to be parked outside of festival grounds (bike parking will be available).• Musical instruments• Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)• Outside food or drink including water (it’s free in the event)• No large bags or backpacks