Right after Mardi Gras on Thursday, February 27th the Thursdays Twilight Garden Garden Series continues at City Park with a performance by John Boutte.
The Thursdays At Twilight Garden Concert Series features New Orleans’ great musicians. Expect to listen to traditional jazz, rhythm and blues, and an assortment of music styles. The concert series takes place at the Pavilion of the Tow Sisters in the Botanical Garden.
Enjoy Mint Juleps, wine, beer or soft drinks while listening to the music our city has to offer. You will also be able to buy food during the concerts. If you want to come over, note that seating for Thursdays At Twilight At Garden Concert Series is limited to 480 people. Admission is only $10 per person.
Thursdays At Twilight Garden Series Schedule
- FEB 27 – JOHN BOUTTÉ
- MARCH 5 – BANU GIBSON
- MARCH 12 – PAUL SONIAT AND SPECIAL GUESTS
- MARCH 19 – NEW ORLEANS MYSTICS
- MARCH 26 – PHIL MELANCON
- APRIL 2 – WANDA ROUZAN AND A TASTE OF NEW ORLEANS
- APRIL 9 – TIM LAUGHLIN
- APRIL 16 – BOOGIEMEN SWING BAND
- APRIL 23 – SPECIAL OUTDOOR CONCERT – THREADHEAD THURSDAY
- APRIL 30 – PATRICE FISCHER & ARPA WITH CUBAN MUSICIANS FROM MIAMI
- MAY 7 – THE YAT PACK
- MAY 14 – CREOLE STRING BEANS
- MAY 21 – JULIO AND CESAR
- MAY 28 – RONNIE KOLE
For more information call call 504-483-9488 or visit: https://neworleanscitypark.com/events/thursdays-at-twilight-garden-concert-series