New Orleans Wine & Food Experience (NOWFE) will offer several wine dinners in July, August and September. The announcement comes after the event which usually takes place in March had to be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. NOWFE says it will organize the dinners for each restaurant throughout the summer. All restaurants will follow social distancing protocols . Participating restaurants include: Broussard’s Restaurant & Courtyard, Palace Café, GW Fins, Briquette, La Petite Grocery, Tommy’s Cuisine, the Rib Room and Café Reconcile with additional restaurants being added in September to be announced.
“We hope these dinners will encourage diners to support our local economy and offer a sense of normalcy as we move into the next phases of reopening.”Aimee Brown, NOWFE Executive Director
Prices and starting times will vary from restaurant to restaurant. You should make your reservations with the restaurant.
Times & Dates
- Wednesday, July 22 – Broussard’s Restaurant & Courtyard featuring The Prisoner Wine Company (Reservations: 504-581-3866)
- Wednesday, August 5 – Palace Café featuring Wines of Champagne and Burgundy (Reservations: 504-523-1661)
- Tuesday, August 11 – GW Fins featuring Cakebread Cellars (Reservations: 504-581-3467)
- Wednesday, August 19 – Briquette featuring Ruffino Italian Wines (Reservations: 504-302-7496)
- Wednesday, August 19 – La Petite Grocery featuring Duckhorn Vineyards (Reservations: 504-891-3377)
- Wednesday, August 26 – Tommy’s Cuisine featuring Belle Glos and Quilt Wines (Reservations: 504-581-1103)
- Thursday, September 17 – Rib Room featuring Flambeaux Wine (Reservations: 504-529-7045)
- Wednesday, September 23 – Café Reconcile featuring Hendrick’s Gin (Reservations: 504-934-1946)
- Wednesday, August 19 – Briquette featuring Ruffino Wines (Reservations: 504-302-7496) (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday, August 19 – La Petite Grocery featuring Duckhorn Vineyards (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday, August 26 – Tommy’s Cuisine featuring Belle Glos Winery and Quilt Wines (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday, September 2- Justine featuring Old World-New World Challenge – Wines of Burgundy, California, and Oregon (Reservations: 504-218-8533)
- Wednesday, September 9 – Ralph’s on the Park featuring La Crema Winery (Reservations: 504-488-1000)
- Thursday, September 17 – Rib Room featuring Flambeaux Wine (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday, September 23 – Café Reconcile featuring Hendrick’s Gin (Reservations: 504-934-1646)
- Wednesday, September 23- The Bower featuring K Vintners (Reservations: 504-582-9738)
For more information, visit the NOWFE website.